Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Roving Eye Rocks Glasses Set

Coming at ya just after New Year's... I designed these monster rocks glasses with roving eyes! (the eyeball is printed on the inside of the glass, so when you turn the glass, the eye follows you!). Keep a look out in the New Year... I will be selling sets of 4, sets of 2 and individual glasses... I will let you know when they are up for sale... can't wait to get my hands on these, I have been kicking around this idea for awhile. I am getting 72 sets made, of those only 50 will be available for sale... so drop me a line if you are interested and I will put you on the list... I will see about what pricing I can do... maybe I will offer a discount for SKULLUXE subscribers...

cheers...

Dan

Super limited numbers of last years pint glass (2 left) are available at a ridiculous price!!! ask for details...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Hardaker said...

Hey Josh would love these, email me the price

jackiehardaker@gmail.com